Thursday 27 November 2008

POLLYCRAFT MONDAY CHALLENGE ENTRY 4













These are my two entries to the Pollycrafts Monday Challenge no4 (see opposite for the link). The challenge is to use the wonderful free papers provided - which I have used for the turquoise/brown card and the sketch provided. I have made two cards one with the free papers and one without as I just love these new stamps from Pollycraft. I have also entered the two as I would just love to become a design team member on this wonderful blog and that is one of the prizes up for grabs. You can however win a £10 voucher if you dont fancy a go a becomming a design team member and this would buy you 2 of these great stamps from the range!!!














7 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Helen
Wow!! Love them both!
Think the Billie one is my fav though... and I love your colouring, its stunning...
Thanks for joining us...
Paula xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love them both, they are really nice, love the stitching aorund the red one and the blue one is fantastic, good luck love pops x x x

Rachel said...

Great Cards - how did the trousers turn out????

Rachelxx

Emma said...

Two stunning cards...your colouring is brilliant and matched so well to the papers.
Thank you for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Unknown said...

hey hun, I LOVE THEM BOTH!!! and the stitching that must of taken you all night doing it by hand. your colouring is fab.must of had a great teacher!!!!
love
little bean xxx

crafty amy said...

Wow I love them the under the weather card is stunning. The decoupage and little leaves are a perfect touch.

X Amy X

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous cards, good luck!!!