Monday 2 February 2009

Pollycrafts Monday Challenge No. 8




This is my entry to this weeks Pollycrafts Monday Challenge and A spoonful of sugar challenge with the theme of 'LOVE'. I loved this sheet of downloads and the backing papers soooo much I decided i couldnt choose so i used them all. My husband has never had a valentines card from me since we have been married (4 years) so this love book is like havinf 4 in 1!! lol. Thought I would include a couple of our wedding photos at the back. I shall write some nice messages on each page but didnt think anyone else would like to read the mush! I had to photo the pages before i assembled them as i thought it would be impossible afterwards.
I shall add some more photos after this x

7 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Wow,this is beautiful!!!
Luv all the details :o)x

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous, love all the little details, thanks for joining us this time at pollycraft hugs pops x x x

Lynsey said...

Lovely card Helen, I'm sure your hubby will love it!
Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sue said...

awww this is beautiful what a wonderful gift for your hubby,i'm sure he will treasure it:)

thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Emma said...

Wow Helen this is fantastic...I love it.
Thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Jo said...

Hey helen!

Was great to see you friday, your candle is so cute! Thank you!

Paula said...

wow Helen!

this is FAB!! what a great idea! I'm sure hubby will love it..
thanks for joining us!!
Paula xxx